Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Enable Access to Assets Core Services via AMC

Level 3

How do I enable user access to Assets in AMC Core Services only?

Provided a user does not require any other product access but Assets

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Marina,

I believe all users in your organization would have access to the Assets core service. I can't find any specific permission that needs to be assigned in order to access the interface. I believe that edit permission will be limited to the uploader or system administrator. The main documentation for Assets can be found here.

I'm trying to connect with a counterpart that is more familiar with Assets on this, but If there is something specific you'd like me to test, l can do so in my sandbox environment.

Cheers,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Marina,

Which portion of Assets are you trying to use? Are you trying to give Creative Cloud users access to share assets with your Marketing teams? If so, here is some documentation around permissions.

Here are some other related documents:

Assets and Sharing

Share Marketing Cloud Folders and Assets with Creative Cloud

Cheers,

Jantzen

Level 3

hi Jantzen,

Trying to enable access to Assets Core Services via Marketing Cloud for our technology team member

It looks like the access is enabled out of the box. Does it mean anyone within our Marketing Cloud can view and edit all the AMC stored assets?

cheers,

Marina

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Marina,

I believe all users in your organization would have access to the Assets core service. I can't find any specific permission that needs to be assigned in order to access the interface. I believe that edit permission will be limited to the uploader or system administrator. The main documentation for Assets can be found here.

I'm trying to connect with a counterpart that is more familiar with Assets on this, but If there is something specific you'd like me to test, l can do so in my sandbox environment.

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 2

@jantzen_b : I could upload assets using the cloud assets core service, but i have a question on its capability? I referred to https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/core-services/interface/assets/experience-cloud-assets.html
1. I wanted to share assets between aem and assets core service, what is the best way to go about it. I find no much information in the documentation where Asset Sharing with Experience Manager is empty
https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/core-services/interface/assets/experience-cloud-assets.html#s...
2. Is the assets core service capable of sharing assets only with Creative Cloud? Please let me know if this is capable of sharing/integrating with Adobe campaign, and AEM
3. What is the storage capacity for the assets in the assets core service?