Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM Login Problems

Level 1

Hi,

We have the same problem and we are still experiencing the issue. Most of our admin accounts are not working since one week, only one was working. Since today, none of our account are working making it impossible to connect to DTM.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I've branched your comment out into its own question in case it isn't related.

You indicated your company is experiencing an issue while logging into DTM. We did have an issue last week that has since been fixed that was impacting logins for DTM via the Experience Cloud. It sounds like you are still experiencing an issue though. Are you trying to log into the product via dtm.adobe.com or marketing.adobe.com?

Also, if you want to send me a private message with your DTM company name, I can double check your setup to see if anything sticks out.

A few items you may want to review if you haven't already are listed below:

How do I create a custom permissions group in DTM? |Adobe Community

How do I create a product configuration and map... |Adobe Community

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I've branched your comment out into its own question in case it isn't related.

You indicated your company is experiencing an issue while logging into DTM. We did have an issue last week that has since been fixed that was impacting logins for DTM via the Experience Cloud. It sounds like you are still experiencing an issue though. Are you trying to log into the product via dtm.adobe.com or marketing.adobe.com?

Also, if you want to send me a private message with your DTM company name, I can double check your setup to see if anything sticks out.

A few items you may want to review if you haven't already are listed below:

How do I create a custom permissions group in DTM? |Adobe Community

How do I create a product configuration and map... |Adobe Community

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Are you still experiencing issues while logging into the system? If not, I'd like to close out the thread.