Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AMO TAGS

Level 1

How to write JS logic to add AMO tags for 10 different web pages . Im planning to write it in Adobe cloud dashboard

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You should be able to accomplish your use case in DTM. For example, you could use a page load rule with conditional logic to ensure the user is on the correct domain before firing the tag. You could also have a page load rule that fires regardless of which domain the user is on but dynamically injects a value into the tag. This approach would require a bit of custom coding in the custom section of your rule though.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 3

is your question related to an adobe product or service?

Level 1

I have a different JS code for 10 different web pages and when user goes to a particular page AMO tag has to fire with the custom page  value(dynamic) in URL. for example URL looks like :   rt://evertech.//// page value///

Level 3

again, is your question related to an adobe product or service?

Level 1

I'm using adobe service through dtm page load rules

Level 3

it's still not clear (to me) what you're talking about, but if dtm=dynamic tag managment, hopefully someone in this forum understands you.

[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Dynamic Tag Management]

Correct answer by
Level 10

You should be able to accomplish your use case in DTM. For example, you could use a page load rule with conditional logic to ensure the user is on the correct domain before firing the tag. You could also have a page load rule that fires regardless of which domain the user is on but dynamically injects a value into the tag. This approach would require a bit of custom coding in the custom section of your rule though.