Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Marketing Cloud organization ID issue

Level 4

Hi,

When I add Marketing Cloud as a tool in Dynamic Tag Manager, I didn't see organization ID there.

My adobe marketing cloud organization ID is not pre-populated and need to contact client center, why this will happen?

thanks,

Zhengquan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The Marketing Cloud Organization ID is supposed to populate automatically on the add a tool screen. This only happens when you are logged in with an ID that is linked back to your Marketing Cloud user.

If your not seeing this happen, It could be something with the way your DTM user is setup.

With that said, you can always manually enter the organization ID. To find the ID you would need to

1. Log in to marketing.adobe.com
  2. Click on the solution switcher in the upper right
  3. Click on Administration
  4. View the organization ID at the bottom of the page

If you can't see the administration link, you likely aren't listed as an Admin for your organization. If this is the case, or you'd like to have someone look into your user's linking with DTM further, I'd suggest contacting Client Care.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Zhengquan,

Did you sign into DTM via dtm.adobe.com or marketing.adobe.com?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 4

Hi Jantzen,

I logged in via marketing.adobe.com.

Will it happen that Client Center need to check some issues for my account? like SSL cerificated?

Sorry I'm really new to DTM

thanks,

Zhengquan

Correct answer by
Level 10

The Marketing Cloud Organization ID is supposed to populate automatically on the add a tool screen. This only happens when you are logged in with an ID that is linked back to your Marketing Cloud user.

If your not seeing this happen, It could be something with the way your DTM user is setup.

With that said, you can always manually enter the organization ID. To find the ID you would need to

1. Log in to marketing.adobe.com
  2. Click on the solution switcher in the upper right
  3. Click on Administration
  4. View the organization ID at the bottom of the page

If you can't see the administration link, you likely aren't listed as an Admin for your organization. If this is the case, or you'd like to have someone look into your user's linking with DTM further, I'd suggest contacting Client Care.