Welcome to Adobe Experience League Community!
This community is a space for Adobe Experience Cloud users to collaborate and contribute to a first-class, peer-based forum.
Here you can freely ask, share, and learn from your peers in the industry. Together, we ensure that our end users have access to the latest Adobe software and services so that they can do their best work!
Before you begin
- Before you post a question or start a discussion, search the Community. There may be an existing solution for your issue.
- Be sure to check out the documentation, which includes articles full of helpful tips and solutions based on community posts.
- Stay focused: For best results, put important words at the beginning of the title. Limit the title to 50 characters or less so that it?s easy to read in search results.
- Provide context: Provide as much information as possible in your post. There?s no such thing as too much detail. For example, include versions (of apps and operating systems), steps you followed, and the problem you're trying to solve (issue statement and error codes/messages).
- Be helpful and respectful: Be thoughtful and encouraging of each other, even if your opinions differ. There are people with varying skill levels here, so don't assume that someone knows as much as you do (e.g., "RTFM" is not appropriate).
- Drive closure: If you get a response that answers your question, mark it as a Correct Answer.
- Be appreciative: if someone gives you a helpful answer, offer them a Like!
- Be patient: This community has folks like you, spread across the world in different time zones. It may take a while for someone to understand and respond.
- Most importantly, have fun!
If you believe a post violates any of these guidelines, report it using the ?Ellipsis? button and go to "Report Inappropriate Content".
- Do not use profanity or hateful, derogatory, or demeaning language.
- Do not include personally-identifying information (careful, this can easily sneak into code or log snippets).
- Do not use these boards for solicitation or for any other commercial purpose.
- Do not post multiple copies of the same message.
- Do not post any content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.