Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What is Auditor, by Adobe?

Level 10

What is Auditor? I've heard people talking about it, but i'm not quite sure what it is.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Auditor is a service of the Adobe Cloud Platform that was co-developed with ObservePoint, experts in validating digital implementations. With Auditor, customers can scan up to 100 webpages at a time and receive a report that shows how to improve their Adobe Experience Cloud implementations so they receive the full value of their Adobe investment.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Auditor is a service of the Adobe Cloud Platform that was co-developed with ObservePoint, experts in validating digital implementations. With Auditor, customers can scan up to 100 webpages at a time and receive a report that shows how to improve their Adobe Experience Cloud implementations so they receive the full value of their Adobe investment.

Employee

Auditor is available free of charge to all Adobe Experience Cloud customers regardless of the products you own within the suite.  You can access it using your Experience Cloud Login here:   Adobe Experience Platform Auditor