Expand my Community achievements bar.

Firefly project disappeared from list of apps

Level 3

My firefly app no longer shows up in my list of apps since Project Firefly switched App Builder. I still have access to the project in the project console. None of my permissions have changed and I am a super admin of all Adobe products. Not sure what happened...

Firefly apps

firefly.png

App builder apps... 

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 5.15.17 PM.png

Update: I can no longer run the project locally either due to invalid credentials. My org ID has not changed, and I am using the aio-sdk to authenticate with my same project credentials I have always used. Do these credentials expire?

403: request is invalid, reason: failed authorization. Please verify your token and organization id.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

It is possible that  some of your public/private certificate keypairs used in your Adobe integrations and applications in the organization are expired, please check your email see whether there is email notifications.  also try re-publish your app check whether it will show up again

Level 4

Hi @johns11464729 

Let us know if @dr_jieyu 's suggestion helped fix the issue! If not -- providing your org id, app name / info and any additional logs would be helpful in helping us identify what the issue may be. 

Thanks,

Sarah