Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

API Mesh

Level 1

Hi All,

Can someone confirm on the below queries.

1) Can API mesh can be used independently without using App builder. If yes can you guide me on any inputs on how to achieve it.

2) While creating a mesh "aio api-mesh:create" The CLI is asking to Select Organisation and currently No organisation is assigned. How can we access and create projects under an Organisation. Screenshot from 2023-03-08 10-19-28.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Arun,

On 1) API Mesh is bundled as a part of App Builder. However, you can use only API mesh, and skip other features of App Builder if you'd like.

On 2) this is likely because you don't have an App Builder-provisioned organization yet. You could apply for trial access here - https://developer.adobe.com/app-builder/trial/

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Arun,

On 1) API Mesh is bundled as a part of App Builder. However, you can use only API mesh, and skip other features of App Builder if you'd like.

On 2) this is likely because you don't have an App Builder-provisioned organization yet. You could apply for trial access here - https://developer.adobe.com/app-builder/trial/

Level 1

Hi SarahXu,

My Apologies on getting back so late. 

Firstly thank you for answering my previous queries. Now we have received the access to API mesh and APP Builder however I have another query. It would of great help if you or anyone can help me out regarding the same.

We have a created an API Mesh which a 3rd party System will be calling and internally the API mesh will call 2 end points of another 3rd party system and will get the combine response (No relationship with Adobe commerce also we are using API mesh alone skipping other features of app builder).

Now my query in the above scenario how can we track the errors or create alerts so we are notified when there are errors in the response.

Thanks,

Arun