Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Not Publish

Felipe_-_dualpi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Please any help with error message.

Failed. Could not perform action (publish_entity). User's quota has been exceeded. [ Show Raw Response ]

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Access-Control-Expose-Headers: Link Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8 Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:46:16 GMT Server: APIP x-dps-request-id: 1f3bcb20-8876-4db8-8fde-aa44340bfc08 Content-Length: 232 Connection: keep-alive 

{"code":"ForbiddenException","message":"Article entity=/publication/1b7be6f0-a4fc-4cda-ad60-f13ac812dd93/article/sobredualpixel;version=1442589126829 could not be published. Make sure articles have a thumbnail and article content."}

https://pecs.publish.adobe.io/job

1 Accepted Solution
mikecyang
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Someone already reported this bug (see list of bugs here) and Studio Mercury is working on a fix for this issue, where the article thumbnail or article content (or both) failed to be uploaded to DPS 2015.

Currently, the WordPress plugin will only manage articles.

- Mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies
mikecyang
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Did you select to upload the thumbnail image (in article > Properties > Images and then article > Cloud > Upload Content) and the .article file (in article > Cloud > Update Article Folio)?

When you first select Cloud > Create in the Cloud, this will only create the article entity. You will have to upload the thumbnail image and .article file by selecting the options mentioned above.

- Mike

Felipe_-_dualpi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

In Wordpress plugin I just saw to to upload the thumbnail image. My idea is upload the WP article to DPS portal, and not a .article file

Please, see in DPS Portal that article content dosent upload

error-projects2.jpg

Felipe_-_dualpi
Level 3
Level 3

HI,

Please,

anyone can help me with two situations below

1 - Error to Publish from WP to DPS 2015
I start to integrate WP and DPS 2015, I did manage apply all settings of Adobe API, but I cant publish the WP post to DPS2015 Portal.

The message says about article thumbnail and article content. About thumbnail I am sure that it have one, but content maybe not. (error-projects4.jpg)

I got some post from my blog

2 - Dashboard incomplete

Please, see the attached image - error-projects3.jpg

I have noted that my dashboard is incomplete. I didn´t see the aptions - Banner, Collections, Products, etc

Are there anything wrong in my settings?

Any tip?

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Access-Control-Expose-Headers: Link Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8 Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 19:06:27 GMT Server: APIP x-dps-request-id: 8b473934-02e5-47ba-a5f1-2e1effff779d Content-Length: 251 Connection: keep-alive

{"code":"ForbiddenException","message":"Article entity=/publication/c8fbddbc-2007-4302-8b0e-ea5e305e44d5/article/adobe-digital-publishing-solution;version=1442602648447 could not be published. Make sure articles have a thumbnail and article content."}

https://pecs.publish.adobe.io/job

error-projects4.jpgerror-projects3.jpg

mikecyang
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Someone already reported this bug (see list of bugs here) and Studio Mercury is working on a fix for this issue, where the article thumbnail or article content (or both) failed to be uploaded to DPS 2015.

Currently, the WordPress plugin will only manage articles.

- Mike

View solution in original post