Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Authorized Publication API

Level 3

Hi,

Please see image attached...I would like to know how I choose one publication among all Authorized Publications.

I want to use dualpixel blog but the articles goes to tribot

Any tips?

Regards

error-projects1.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The current version of the plugin does not support this feature. The workaround is to have the Adobe Id, used to generate the device Id and device token, to be only added to a single project.

Please note that, for best practice and security reasons, you should not use the Adobe Id that is the master account to generate the device Id and device token.

- Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

The current version of the plugin does not support this feature. The workaround is to have the Adobe Id, used to generate the device Id and device token, to be only added to a single project.

Please note that, for best practice and security reasons, you should not use the Adobe Id that is the master account to generate the device Id and device token.

- Mike

Employee

Hi,

An update to the WordPress plugin was just released recently, you are now able to select from the list of projects that is displayed after entering the device Id and device token, see v2.0.3.