• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 9/26/24
    Is there any way to pass/access any dynamic variables in a VEC Custom Code script?  Page params, profile attributes, etc. What about `options` that can be sent to a triggerView() call in addition to the identifier?  I've never seen them used outside of the `{page: false}` example.  Can I send `{page...

Views

Replies

• 9/26/24
    I am trying to build a recommendation activity using Adobe Target. However, I am not able to load the page to make my changes and gives me the error in the attahced screenshot. FYI: I already have the required extension that the note is asking for.

Views

Replies

• 9/25/24
    I am new to Adobe Target SSR implementation. We have used CSR global mbox before and now our new site is built on React so would like to take advantage of Server Side Rendering and I am using NodeSDK. Is at.js necessary for SSR implementation? I am loading at.js in the header but just really want to...

Views

Replies

• 9/24/24
    Hi Adobe community, I want to check if there is a way to define the Target audience that only target users who stay on the page longer than a time period, e.g. 10 seconds. The reason why is I have setup the experiment for long staying users but the report mixed the loyal users and users bounced. Tha...

Views

Replies

• 9/24/24
     Dear All,I’ve set up an activity for our client that involves excluding specific users based on their previous page and a particular product ID. The aim is to target users with this product ID, but exclude those who visited the designated page.My question is: Does this audience become active on the...

Views

Replies

• 9/24/24
    Hi All,I have created one A/B test activity, and I created different experience using VEC target plugin. I need to show these experiences for all pages so applied template rule, tried domain contains and path contains rules, but the experience is showed to only home page and not any other pages. Thi...

Views

Replies

• 9/24/24
    Hello, please explain why Adobe Target would need a mixture of securely transmitted web page (HTTPS), and insecurely (HTTP) content within the same? Reference: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/troubleshoot-composer/mixed-content This software has a special edit...

Views

Replies

• when i tried to upload a data in CSV  Iam unable to upload data. can any one help what might be the problem, or is there any problem with my csv file  

Views

Replies

• 9/23/24
      Hi everyone,I was working as usual this morning when I suddenly encountered this error in a network call:{"status": 400, "message": "Errors: field - [context] - Unauthorized mbox host - www.-----.com" }I checked the host list in the implementation tab, and the host where the error occurred is inde...

Views

Replies

• 9/23/24
    I am using Experience Templates To set up a lightbox overlay pop-up in my experience to display pop-ups to my defined user. Itlooks like something as below I have applied impression capping to the POP UP display by restricting it to 2 times display as below:   1) Set up the Nested Mbox parameter in...

Views

Replies