Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

VEC shows blank page

Level 1

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well?  I am quite new to Target so be gentle.  We have deployed Target through Launch, I am trying to load a web site into the VEC to create an A/B test, I input the URL all seems to go fine, I get the loading screen then nothing, just a blank page it looks like Target thinks the page has loaded?  below is what I have tried so far:

I have used Requestly to change the response headers this makes no difference.

Allowed loading of mixed content again no difference.

Any advice?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Soldier, Can you try disabling the enhanced composer and use VEC helper plugin.

PSB the plugin link , you need to install it in your browser.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adobe-target-vec-helper/ggjpideecfnbipkacplkhhaflkdjagak?h...

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Soldier, Can you try disabling the enhanced composer and use VEC helper plugin.

PSB the plugin link , you need to install it in your browser.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adobe-target-vec-helper/ggjpideecfnbipkacplkhhaflkdjagak?h...

Hope that helps

Administrator

Hi there and welcome to the Adobe Target Community! I'm Amelia, your Adobe Target Community Manager.

Thanks for your question! You may want to check out this relevant resource from Adobe Target Product Documentation: Troubleshooting the Visual Experience Composer. Hope this is helpful!

Employee Advisor

@soldierchlorine 

Welcome to the community! If you are still having issues please share the exact URL in there I'll do some testing get it to work and reply with a video showing you exactly what I had to do to get it to work. 

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335