We have implemented target 2.x and have made small change in VEC to show simple text. Yet When we go on either activity QA or once live activity on URL, we don't see the changes done.
We have tried to check with if the Activity is shown in Debugger for finding any information, yet we don't get even the Activity Listed under Matched/Excluded list.
Due to Constraints , We can't provide URL. But would appreciate if you all can share any thing to fix this from your experience while doing the same or if you can provide what needs to be done differently than normal app on debugger to find any solution.
We had found the solution with Target Setup it self as it was issue with "Web Property" of the Activity it self which was not qualifying and hence the activity was not being shown nor getting listed under Adobe Debugger.
Thanks for your suggestions for the trouble shooting the issue.
Next I would recommend running an mboxtrace per: Troubleshoot content delivery this should tell you if you are entering the activity or now. If you would like someone from support to assist you with this we can do so if you open a new ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.