Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Validate Target audience

Level 4

We have several audiences created in Target (not shared from Experience Cloud) that will be used for Experience Targeting activities. The activities are not activated yet. Is there any way to get the estimated size of these audiences? i.e. x amount of visitors would have qualified for the activity if it were active.

Part of the reason I'm asking is to validate that the audiences created are valid and would qualify visitors as opposed to activating the activities only to find out no one is qualifying because there's an issue that needs to be addressed. Please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @michaela7702973 

I think that's hard to estimate - if you don't have any analytics data on the audiences. But what you can do is to build experiences that don't change anything on the page - just trigger a console.log for example. So you can see over time in the reports how many new visitors qualify for the experiment.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @michaela7702973 

I think that's hard to estimate - if you don't have any analytics data on the audiences. But what you can do is to build experiences that don't change anything on the page - just trigger a console.log for example. So you can see over time in the reports how many new visitors qualify for the experiment.

Level 4

@Perrin_Ennen thanks. I guess Adobe never built a way to estimate Target audiences. I will try your suggested method.