Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reporting on tests with multiple active date ranges

Level 1

Good Morning - Does Target have a way of reporting on a test activity that was live for two separate events?  I had an activity that was active for two weeks in June and then a few weeks later for two weeks in July in conjunction with an event on our webpage.  I'd like to be able to run one report with those custom date ranges, but it looks like I can only select one date range per report.  Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Currently, UI allows selecting only one date range per report. You would need to view the Activity Reports for each date range separately. However, If you are willing to view the reports for the complete date range, you may try using Graph view for the complete time range.

Report Settings

If you would like this requirement to be productized in the future, then we recommend that you submit this as a  feature request through the below link

https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/target --> Submit an idea

This has the visibility of the product management team and would help get the feature prioritized if more users on the forum support the idea.

Cheers !

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Currently, UI allows selecting only one date range per report. You would need to view the Activity Reports for each date range separately. However, If you are willing to view the reports for the complete date range, you may try using Graph view for the complete time range.

Report Settings

If you would like this requirement to be productized in the future, then we recommend that you submit this as a  feature request through the below link

https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/target --> Submit an idea

This has the visibility of the product management team and would help get the feature prioritized if more users on the forum support the idea.

Cheers !