Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Redirect Offer to New Dynamic Path

Level 3

I am setting up an A/B with a Redirect Offer, and A4T as the reporting source

The issue I'm facing is that the destination URL is not static, but the path must be changed and the possibilities are numerous

Original: mysite.com/apples/product/ OR  mysite.com/bananas/product

Redirect: mysite.com/apples-beta/product/ OR  mysite.com/bananas-beta/product

When using a redirect offer, I only see that there is an ability for a 1:1 redirect, and not an ability to make it dynamic. for example amending "-beta" in the path

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Alandy_Iceboats 

You can achieve this by writing custom code (javascript), i.e.your own custom logic in the modifications tab.

Thanks,

Gauresh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Alandy_Iceboats 

You can achieve this by writing custom code (javascript), i.e.your own custom logic in the modifications tab.

Thanks,

Gauresh

Level 3
If a redirect is in the HEAD under a Custom Code modification would the person not be counted in both experiences then?

Employee Advisor

Hi @Alandy_Iceboats

If you add custom code for exp B only so it'll be counted in only exp B and not A.

If you want to compare exp A with exp B with custom codes just add codes for both experiences.