Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Recommendations not showing up for Cart Based Criteria

Level 1

Hi, Team

I am running a test/use-case using a web template and have run a couple of Target use-cases inclusive of Recommendations. However, when it comes to Cart Based Criteria I am unable to achieve it. I tried changing the Algorithm, trying several permutation combinations but it didn't work. While debugging this further using mboxTrace it highlighted the saying the cause is "Unable to locate recommendation keys" I have used the in-built options within filtering/recommendation key also tried to use the profile object/parameter passed in mbox call, however, the same errors persists.

Thanks in advance & any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ravz

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

With Cart-Based recommendations the recommendation keys are supplied through the mbox parameter cartIds in comma-separated values. You would not be using the entityId as the key like you would in a typical Recommendation activity. Ensure you are passing the cartIds as specified here. 

More info on Cart-Based Recommendations is located here

Also note that the available algorithms for Cart-Based are as follows:

• People Who Viewed These, Viewed Those
  • People Who Viewed These, Bought Those
  • People Who Bought These, Bought Those

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

With Cart-Based recommendations the recommendation keys are supplied through the mbox parameter cartIds in comma-separated values. You would not be using the entityId as the key like you would in a typical Recommendation activity. Ensure you are passing the cartIds as specified here. 

More info on Cart-Based Recommendations is located here

Also note that the available algorithms for Cart-Based are as follows:

• People Who Viewed These, Viewed Those
  • People Who Viewed These, Bought Those
  • People Who Bought These, Bought Those