Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Overlaping Experience Targeting Activities

Level 2

Hi,

I have created 2 different Experience Targeting Activities in Adobe Target. Both are located in the homepage, and both refers to the same element, which is a banner above the hero of the homepage (the banner has been added in the activity, not backed).  

Experience Targeting 1: Show a message in the banner to all visitors who visits the homepage.

Experience Targeting 2: Show a different message in the banner to visitors who have visited a product page and then return to the homepage (segment created in Analytics).

The problem I'm facing now is that those banners shows up above each other, while I just want to show only one banner, given more priority to ET2 because it refers to a specific segment. I've given more priority to ET2, but I still have the problem. I also have tried creating a segment in Analytics, in which I exclude visitors who have visited the product page from all visitors, and then use this segment for ET1, but both banners still showing up.

What could I do in order to maintain both Experience Targeting Activities, and maybe add another one, but only have 1 banner?

0 Replies