Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Overlaping Experience Targeting Activities

Level 2

Hi,

I have created 2 different Experience Targeting Activities in Adobe Target. Both are located in the homepage, and both refers to the same element, which is a banner above the hero of the homepage (the banner has been added in the activity, not backed).  

Experience Targeting 1: Show a message in the banner to all visitors who visits the homepage.

Experience Targeting 2: Show a different message in the banner to visitors who have visited a product page and then return to the homepage (segment created in Analytics).

The problem I'm facing now is that those banners shows up above each other, while I just want to show only one banner, given more priority to ET2 because it refers to a specific segment. I've given more priority to ET2, but I still have the problem. I also have tried creating a segment in Analytics, in which I exclude visitors who have visited the product page from all visitors, and then use this segment for ET1, but both banners still showing up.

What could I do in order to maintain both Experience Targeting Activities, and maybe add another one, but only have 1 banner?

0 Replies