Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not showing data in Location contribution report for an MVT test in adobe target

Level 1

I had setup a MVT test for a client and observed that the experience report is getting populated and even A4T confirmed that data was loaded in to Adobe analytics as well.

However, the report data value is not present in the location contribution report for that MVT test in Adobe Target Report. Any idea on why this is hapeening?

Any help on this is much appreciated! Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Sundhara I believe the issue might be related to selecting A4T. as the reporting.  You might try setting reporting to Target for the element contribution report to populate.  Please open a ticket on this, as ideally we should be populating the location contribution report even if A4T is selected and it could be a toggle that ENG enables to provide this.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Sundhara I believe the issue might be related to selecting A4T. as the reporting.  You might try setting reporting to Target for the element contribution report to populate.  Please open a ticket on this, as ideally we should be populating the location contribution report even if A4T is selected and it could be a toggle that ENG enables to provide this.