Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

MVT beyond one page - consistency of experiences

Level 2

Hello, 

Do anyone have any tips on whether MVT can support a 2x3 on two pages? For example, page A has two locations and 3 variables, we want to carry the experience to page B and make it consistent, location A, say color a should carry to page b location A also have a color a.  Or this has to be done via A/B? 

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @rbooth115

----------------------------

Hi @bc_99, if you want to ensure consistency with this experience, I would recommend an A/B test since MVT will execute random combinations of the variables. Please see here for more considerations regarding MVT and when to use MVT versus A/B tests.

Check out the entire 8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @rbooth115

Hi @bc_99, if you want to ensure consistency with this experience, I would recommend an A/B test since MVT will execute random combinations of the variables. Please see here for more considerations regarding MVT and when to use MVT versus A/B tests.

Check out the entire 8.3.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics