Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Locating Current Version of Target

Level 4

Is there anyway to view the current version of Target Standard/Premium that my organization is on? I understand it is a SaaS solution and version updates are applied automatically. However for documentation and other internal processes, it would be helpful if there is a way to view the current version of a given Target instance, especially since, per, the Target release notes, it appears as if most releases are staggered. For example, I could probably assume our Target instance is on version 22.6.1, but is there any way, whether through the UI itself, in an HTTP header, the page source or elsewhere, where this can be confirmed?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi @KMarchewa  - if you are using AT.js, you can run following code on Browser Developer Console to get the Adobe Target version

adobe.target.VERSION

Hope this helps

Regards

Rajneesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi @KMarchewa  - if you are using AT.js, you can run following code on Browser Developer Console to get the Adobe Target version

adobe.target.VERSION

Hope this helps

Regards

Rajneesh

Level 4

Thanks for the answer, but that gives the at.js version; I am looking for the version of the "core" Target Standard/Premium Experience Cloud App itself (i.e. version 22.6.1 in the Release Notes linked to above).

Level 3

My experience has been that you're always on the latest version(sometimes you'll even see odd layout issues due to cached CSS from the previous version and will have to clear your browser cache).  Not sure how you can confirm that though.