Hi - Is there a way to pull a list of Target users for my organization and how frequently they use the solution?
Are these answers useful?
Help other community members by marking useful answers as accepted.
You might also check the Experience Cloud Admin Tool, which has been recently released. More details on the announcement: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-cloud-questions/introducing-the-ex...
Hope this helps,
You can get the list of all users using any adobe solutions(like Target) available in your organization experience cloud.
Steps are as :
1. Go to Admin console
2. Click on User link available on Top
3. Click on 3 dots '...' present next to 'Add User' button.
4. Select option 'Export users list to CSV' . It will give list of all users with complete details
5. Apply filter on the sheet and then select the solution for you want the list of all users ( For Ex- You can search for 'target' product)
6. Thus you will get the list of users using the particular Adobe Solution like Target.
Unfortunately as any information on How frequently Target is being used by user is not available.
@SaraTown You can find the list of users on Target by going to Admin Console(adminconsole.adobe.com)
Unfortunately as of now, Target UI does not give an option to find out the last login date for any user.
Hi @SaraTown ! I offered up your question to @kimenw , Director of Adobe Target Product Management, during our Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break (happening now!). Check out the conversation here to see Kimen's response! And feel free to reply in the thread for follow up 😊
Hello Sara! You can get a list of all customers assigned to Adobe Target in the Admin Console - docs here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-console.html
Documentation specific to Adobe Target users can be found here: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/target/using/administer/manage-users/users/user-management.ht...
Currently we are not surfacing how frequently users are using the solution. Hope this is helpful!