Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create rawbox in Adobe Target

Level 2

Hi,

Please suggest "How to create rawbox in Adobe Target" i am referring below link for sending personalized email from Adobe Campaign through Adobe Target.

Integrate Target with Adobe Campaign

Regards,

Chirag S.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Chirag S,

To create a rawbox in Target you just fire a manual mbox request from your browser. The sample request URL from the help doc Shruthi shared is a template you can use (simplified a little):

You need to update 3 things first though. Replace the 2 instances of "client_code" with your Target client code (find this in your at.js or mbox.js listed as clientCode='yourclientcode'). Then replace the "mbox_name" with what you want the name of the rawbox to be (e.g., eml_rawbox, cmp_email). Then simply fire the url in your browser. After loading the page will probably say something like file not found. This is okay as this was just a manual request to create the rawbox. Then in the Target UI you should see your new rawbox show up in the location dropdown though it may take a few minutes to show up the first time.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

hi chirags48581822​, Please refer to Option 2: Use a Rawbox email template in Integrate Recommendations with email . Hope this helps answer your question.

Level 2

Hi Shruthi,

Thanks for your response.

I am new to Adobe Target. I am not getting how can i create it manually and i am using Adobe Campaign to triggers mail.

1629434_pastedImage_1.png

Steps i did.

1. Created a recommendation activity using form based experience.

2. Now i am only getting my global mboxes.

1629435_pastedImage_4.png

Please let me know from where i can make this call.

"http://client_code.tt.omtrdc.net/m2/client_code/ubox/raw?mbox=mbox_name&mboxSession=1396032094853-955654&mboxPC=1396032094853-955654&mboxXDomain=disabled&entity.event.detailsOnly=true&mboxDefault=nocontent&mboxNoRedirect=1&entity.id=2A229&entity.categoryId=5674" 

I am using Adobe Campaign Standard.

Regards,

Chirag S.

Employee

Hi ryanr8​ , Could you shed some insights with this implementation question please ? Thanks.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Chirag S,

To create a rawbox in Target you just fire a manual mbox request from your browser. The sample request URL from the help doc Shruthi shared is a template you can use (simplified a little):

You need to update 3 things first though. Replace the 2 instances of "client_code" with your Target client code (find this in your at.js or mbox.js listed as clientCode='yourclientcode'). Then replace the "mbox_name" with what you want the name of the rawbox to be (e.g., eml_rawbox, cmp_email). Then simply fire the url in your browser. After loading the page will probably say something like file not found. This is okay as this was just a manual request to create the rawbox. Then in the Target UI you should see your new rawbox show up in the location dropdown though it may take a few minutes to show up the first time.

Level 1

If I want add a new rawbox, is it needed to change the value of the parameter mboxSession (139603 2094853 in this explanation)? Or I just need to use a new rawbox name to replace former one in this script directly?

Employee Advisor

Just changing the mbox_name should be sufficient.