Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Did Adobe launch Adobe IO bit too early?

Community Advisor

Hi all, just wanted to know fellow practitioners' views on Adobe IO  - specifically for Adobe Target.

More I delve deep into using Adobe IO methods, more I am getting convinced that its way too immature. Agree it does some basic activities such as List of activities and basic reporting - but list of excluded functionalities is far too big. For example:

1. I was told by Client Care that we can only extract activities for Default Workspace.

2. Change log API doesn't provide user-id/name who made changes - not sure what we can use it for?

3. There's no API that returns list of all Target users and their roles - what's the User Admin APIs is for then?

4. No way to find reporting source of an Activity - whether its using A4T or Target?

Furthermore, there's no roadmap for these APIs that anyone can provide (at least CSMs and ClientCare teams don't know about what new changes are going to happen in future).

Do others feel the same about these APIs? With a great potential to make practitioners' lives easier, we expect a little bit more from Adobe at this front. Would really appreciate hearing back from others!

Rajneesh

0 Replies