Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Checking Clicks & Impressions on Experience Fragment

Level 1

I'm running a test using the visual composer. I'm targeting a particular banner ad on a landing page. I was only tracking CTR on the banner, but would now like to track CTR and impressions on the single banner.

Is there a way to get that done?

Note: Trying to avoid tracking the CTR on the banner and the impressions on the entire page as the only solution.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

If you are tracking CTR then you are already tracking impression as  CTR= (click) / (impression)  

also, if you are service experience fragments, then you can associate your tags there too (if needed)

hope it clarifies.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

If you are tracking CTR then you are already tracking impression as  CTR= (click) / (impression)  

also, if you are service experience fragments, then you can associate your tags there too (if needed)

hope it clarifies.