Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Auto-Target vs. Automated Personalization

Level 2

I am finding it difficult to grasp the difference between Auto-Target and Automated Personalization. Am I wrong to understand that the only difference between the two is Auto-Target uses not just your information to target a user but also previous users with similar profiles whereas Automated Personalization is the building of the profile of the individual and the audience?

My confusion stems from the fact that both seem to be AI driven targeting based on a profile of what you like and creating the personalized experience from that.

Thanks in advance,

Justin Li

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@justinl89161741,

Have a look alt this KB article Activities overview make sure to click on each activity name/type for an in depth article on it.

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@justinl89161741,

Have a look alt this KB article Activities overview make sure to click on each activity name/type for an in depth article on it.

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Administrator

@justinl40680371 you can certainly dig a bit deeper into this topic area if you join us tomorrow during the next Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break, where Senior Adobe Target Product Manager, Rob Hornick, will be sharing insights and answering questions related to his areas of expertise, which include Auto-Target, Automated Personalization, and Recommendations. If you can't join, you can also post your questions for him now in the event thread: 

https://adobe.ly/31VNuJI 

Level 1
Since the posting, I actually got my BP certification! I understand the differences now Thanks for following up.