Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

An easy question I hope

Level 2

Hi All,

I am a new user to Target, and would like to know is it possible to test one element across an entire site.  Scenario: We have a register button in a header on every page is it possible to change the colour of this button globally Instead of changing a button colour on every individual page?

Cheers All.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Most definitely! You need to start by choosing single page to setup/compose your test with the visual experience composer (VEC). But then you can layer on a "template" rule to allow a set of urls to qualify for entry in the test.

Configure (gear icon) > page delivery > add template rule with "OR" condition.

For a global test on a site usually something like domain contains mysite.com sould work.

1344035_pastedImage_2.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Most definitely! You need to start by choosing single page to setup/compose your test with the visual experience composer (VEC). But then you can layer on a "template" rule to allow a set of urls to qualify for entry in the test.

Configure (gear icon) > page delivery > add template rule with "OR" condition.

For a global test on a site usually something like domain contains mysite.com sould work.

1344035_pastedImage_2.png

Level 2

Hi ryanr8,

Many thanks for the answer you have saved me a lot of work.

Kind regards

Chris.