Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe Target | How long does it take for data to show up?

Level 3

Hi there, 

I can't seem to find anywhere in the documentation how long it takes for data to show up in the reports section of Adobe Target?  We are currently integrating Experience fragments from AEM into Target and doing testing in a lower level environment and my click data isn't showing up but visitor/visit data is - i have changed the host to reflect the environment but it's not showing and we were testing and clicking yesterday.  Please advise

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

A4T reporting: latency is generally the same as your other visit based AA data (typically about 45 min). Though as Mihnea's article points out that can be even slower initially for a brand new activity.

Target reporting: latency is usually less than four minutes. If it hasn't loaded within four minutes I'd expect that something is wrong with the implementation. Can you verify the click event fired a request to Target? Was the metric defined correctly? Were you use "clicked an element" or "viewed an mbox/location"?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Mycal_Tamariki,

If this is an A4T activity. Then per this KB: "It generally takes between 24 to 72 hours for activity data to appear in the reports."

If it goes beyond that, I recommend opening a ticket with support so we can look into it.

Mihnea Docea  |  Technical Support Engineer  |  Adobe  |  T 385 345 1842  |  docea@adobe.com

Level 3

Thank you for your prompt response @MihneaD , we aren't using A4T we are just using Adobe Target in this instance.  Is the timeframe the same?  Many thanks again

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

A4T reporting: latency is generally the same as your other visit based AA data (typically about 45 min). Though as Mihnea's article points out that can be even slower initially for a brand new activity.

Target reporting: latency is usually less than four minutes. If it hasn't loaded within four minutes I'd expect that something is wrong with the implementation. Can you verify the click event fired a request to Target? Was the metric defined correctly? Were you use "clicked an element" or "viewed an mbox/location"?