Adobe Target Premium
Adobe Campaign V6.1 [Hybrid Deployment]
Use Case: Send personalised email based on the gender of the recipient
I am trying to achieve email personalisation based on the recipients' gender:
I am following the following video tutorial.
Adobe Campaign + Adobe Target for Email Personalization - YouTube
After doing all that is mentioned in the video, I am able to see only the default image, but not the redirect offer images based on Gender.
I would like to know what configuration I am missing:
I have configured Campaign for intergation with Adobe Target as per the documentation Configuring the integration with Adobe Target except for IMS coinfiguration, I have configured everything else.
In Target I have done the following:
1. Create a property for email
2. Added the property to my workspace
3. Created one audience for each gender "Male" and "Female"
4. Create redirect offer, one for each gender
5. Created an experience targeting activity with two experiences, one for each gender with the redirect offer and global-rawbox
And in campaign I have added the dynamic image URL
When I open the email, I found only the default image and not the gender specific email.
Please share your knowledge on this. Am I missing something here ?
How is Target invoked when the user opens his email ?
You probably just need to add the at_property token as parameter of your rawbox call. See example here:
With an at_property token
Same call, but without an at_property token