Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

A4T reporting when Archiving a Target Activty

nzchris
Level 3
Level 3

Hi community!

Just wanted to ask a question about A4T. When you archive an Adobe Target activity - does it remove all the historical reporting for workspaces created in Adobe Analytics when the experiment was setup using A4T?

1 Accepted Solution
mikewebguy
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

@nzchris,

I would have expected the data to persist in Analytics not sure why it has zeroed out for you. Send us an email clientcare@adobe.com with the details and lets look into it further.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Charles_Thirupathi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Christopher,

Historical Data will be Available even if you delete the Activity, so it will available when you Archive the Activity.

Thanks,

Charles

nzchris
Level 3
Level 3

Hey Charles, I'm not sure this applies when using A4T and then creating an Analysis Workspace for the Target Activity. I just tried archiving an old campaign and then all the Analytics information zero'd out

christopherc398_0-1592284591873.png

mikewebguy
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

@nzchris,

I would have expected the data to persist in Analytics not sure why it has zeroed out for you. Send us an email clientcare@adobe.com with the details and lets look into it further.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post