Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

A4T for Auto Target - Experience name as used in Adobe Target?

Level 2

While creating analysis workspace dashboard for my first Auto Target activity reporting it became aparent that the Experience names as we define within AT test settings in Adobe Target do not show in A4T report (it only shows Expereince A, Experience B, etc. though that is now how the names are managed in Target and its reporting tab). 

Anything we can do to expose the activity name as dimension value? 

Any solution for replicating tables like these in tutorial (link below) that can show diemnsion names as understood by the stakeholders/defined in Target? Edit text like we can do on report legend now?  

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target-learn/tutorials/integrations/set-up-a4t-reports-in-an... 

Thanks for your help!

YT

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@YT_Tsutsui,

Please confirm if you are still able to reproduce this issue in new activities. It used to be an issue and from what I can see internally it has been addressed. Please confirm if this is the case for you. (Internally tracked as: TGT-38674)

Make sure to tag me with @MihneaD when you reply so that I see it. 

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Engineer | Adobe

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@YT_Tsutsui,

Please confirm if you are still able to reproduce this issue in new activities. It used to be an issue and from what I can see internally it has been addressed. Please confirm if this is the case for you. (Internally tracked as: TGT-38674)

Make sure to tag me with @MihneaD when you reply so that I see it. 

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Engineer | Adobe