Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Validating Target’s action response (based on Target business rules) against white-list of valid action responses.

Level 2

Hi,

I can't find any information on the web about this so I thought I 'd try here!  What we want to do is validate Target’s action response (based on Target business rules) against a white-list of valid action responses. If Adobe Target’s action response call is valid then it should be used to present experience/content to user. If the Adobe Target’s action response call is invalid then user should be presented with the default content. The default content is not driven by Adobe Target. I understand in theory that there is a client-side and server-side approach to this but wondering if anyone has any experience/insight into this and could point me to any documentation that might help me? We are leaning towards the server side solution. We understand that we'll need to create some type of service that captures/stores/validates the checksums  of the response but looking for more details.

Thanks!

MJ

1 Reply