Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Time on Page

Level 2

How can I create an audience for x time spent on a specific page ?

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

burcakk14301493​,

Unfortunately I do not know of a Target native way to do this out of the box. However if I were tasked to accomplish this here is one way I would go about it at a high level:

1. Implementing some custom code that starts a timer on the page and fires a special mbox parameter if the required time is reached.

2. Build an audience in Target based on that specific mbox parameter.

Hope this helps!

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Employee Advisor

burcakk14301493​,

I really liked your idea and thought it would be helpful to have a native option in Target to do this because of that I have submitted this feature request here: Time on URL Target Audience please help it get more traction by:

1. Voting it up.

2. Adding your own personal comments on why this would be helpful.

Thank you and hope this helps!

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335