Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Target request on Android SDK

Level 2

is it possible to make a request to the target-global-mbox, to display on an android application, the changes made through a visual activity of a web page?

I tried this way:

TargetLocationRequest request = Target.createRequest ("target-global-mbox", ...);

but it does not work.

Thanks for your help!

2 Replies

Employee

Hi nicolas57545684​ Currently VEC activities cannot be used for mobile apps.  There is a Mobile App VEC that is in Beta should facilitate this in the future. Ref:

Mobile App Visual Experience Composer

For now you need to use the form based composer to setup an activity for mobile app. Please do check the following documentation Introduction · adobe-target/mobile-lab Wiki · GitHub  that has detailed information about using in Target in mobile apps. There are samples as well for reference.

Level 2

Thanks for the reply! Probably I have not explained well. I need to get the target-global-mbox of a web application via the android sdk. Basically what I need is the result of the call rest that is done thanks to the use of at.js: .tt.omtrdc.net / m2 /.../ mbox / json? Mbox = target-global-mbox & .. .

I thought this was possible through a load request to the target-global-mbox, but it does not work.

My goal is to realize a cross platform targetization, in which the results of the targetization carried out on the web application are also replicated on the android application.

Thanks for your help