Expand my Community achievements bar.

Target admin access profile setup with permission

Level 1

Hi team,

May I ask for help, please. I try to set up a new access profile in admin console as some users don't have access to target reporting and I have some problem assigning permission.

Can you please help me how can I add permissions in admin console?

Target questions.jpg

Thank you

3 Replies

Employee

Hi,

If you are on Target premium and are trying to use enterprise permissions, please refer to Configure Enterprise Permissions  to help setup the permissions.

The document has the steps that you need to follow and if you run into any issues, please feel to submit an incident with support and we can help you through the process.

Hope this helps.

Employee Advisor

Izzyk,

On that screen you are trying to search for Properties. That is something slightly different. (Containers for domains not users) Here is the easiest way to give your users access to Target.

1. Log-in to the Experience Cloud.

2. Go to the Admin Console

3. Click into the Target product

4. Click into the Default Workspace

5. Add the user in here.

6. Adjust the "Role" column for the user in question depending on what access level access you want to give them: observer, editor, approver.

I just hosted an Office Hours session on this yesterday. If you haven't had a chance to view it you can check it out here: Adobe Target: Premium Workspaces

If you still have questions don't hesitate to reach back out to us in here or via call or email. Also let me know if this answer has helped you out.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Employee

HI,

From your screenshot, you need to click on Users to modify the user permissions to Editor/Observer/Approver.  Approver being the highest permission of Target UI.

Against each username, you would be able to locate a dropdown, allowing you to modify the permissions.

Hope that helps.