Expand my Community achievements bar.

[SUMMIT] S901 A4T Decoded: A is for Analytics T is for Target

Administrator

Learn all things A4T, from how to set it up & validate data flows between Target & Analytics, to how to identify the most valuable A4T reports, and a lot more.

Matt Ravlich of WestJet Airlines, Shruthi Naomi of Adobe Technical Support Consulting, and Jordan Davis of Adobe Customer Care teamed up at Adobe Summit 2018 to deliver a comprehensive overview of A4T, from implementation to tips on how to gain the most value, in their session:

A4T Decoded: A is for Analytics T is for Target

Check out *this teaser* of their session, where I had a chance to speak with Matt Ravlich about the gains he's seen leveraging A4T in WestJet Airlines' optimization p... - and dive in deeper using the links below!

Want to watch the full session recording?

Additional details from this session, check it out! Recording, Slide deck, Extra resources, etc!

Want to read about the sessions at Adobe Summit 2018?

Visit the Adobe Blog

Interested in takeaways of other Adobe Target sessions at Adobe Summit 2018?

Look no further than Adobe Target TV !

2 Replies

Level 1

Thanks for sharing Amelia Waliany.​ Is there a way to get insights through Adobe Analytics on your Target activities at a location / mbox level? I want to be able to optimise my assets by location, as we have several locations and multiple activities running at one time as XT activities.