Expand my Community achievements bar.

Share tips/workflows on how to keep track of all activities in Adobe Target

Level 4

Hi

Wondering if anyone has any advice / tips on how to keep track of all the activity in Adobe Target.

My ultimate goal is to communicate a weekly/monthly newsletter evangelising all the experiments and activities happening in Adobe Target.

At the moment its really a manual process and will soon not scale as more colleagues start to use Adobe Target.

So my question can be answered in many ways: essentially I'd like to know what workflows people have set up. Perhaps there is an API to output all activities in Adobe Target? That would be a good start...

Thanks

Nicolai

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

nicolaih30984078​,

Great question. Yes it is possible to list all activities from API. More on that in this KB article: Target API v1.0  additionally here is more on how to authenticate to the API: auth-methods

If this helped you move a little forward please like and mark as helpful. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 4

Thanks mikewebguy

Great to know about that API.

Does anyone have any creative suggestions on how to use it?

My goal is to spread the word about Adobe Target...

So far I'm thinking of exploring to

* use the API to populate a newsletter / email

* use the API to populate a Confluence page

If anyone has any creative ideas to throw into the bucket, please help with brainstorming :-)

Employee

Hi nicolaih30984078​,

What a neat idea! Could you tell us a little more about the kind of content you are leaning towards?

Employee Advisor

nicolaih30984078​,

Let me give the creative solution a try as well. Something I've seen people do is use the landing page. The very first page you see after you first log-in to the Marketing Cloud for announcements. This page is called the feed. And it literally only takes clicking one button to add new content to it. I have attached a screen-shot showing this below.

If I did a good job please like and mark as helpful. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Add new content to Marketing Cloud Feed from here:
_1._Marketing_Cloud_Feed.png

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335