Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

[REGISTER NOW!] Nov. 15th, Visual Experience Composer Tips & Tricks

Administrator

target_intro.JPG

Adobe Customer Care will be covering Visual Experience Composer learnings, tips and tricks on November 15th at 10:30AM (PDT) - 11:30AM (PDT)

This session is a highly valuable resource for anyone using the Visual Experience Composer, and will cover:

• How the VEC works
  • VEC common issues
  • VEC best practices and workarounds

REGISTER NOW!

3 Replies

Administrator

Don't miss out on Adobe Customer Care's Office Hours on VEC Tips and Tricks taking place tomorrow, November 15th at 10:30am (PDT) - 11:30am (PDT). REGISTER NOW!

Level 3

Where/how can I retrieve my Username for Adobe Connect? I did not need to use it prior to logging into Adobe Connect for the session yesterday, Nov. 16.

The recording link isn't working for me, via Chrome. I'm having trouble logging in - "Invalid username or password."

I have reset my password, "Forgot your password" link. I can't find an option to retrieve my username.

I typically access Adobe Connect via IE. When I try IE I'm getting a Not Authorized error.

When I click on the "Customer Care 'Office Hours' program here link, I can access the page and my profile picture appears in the upper right. I've checked my ID there, tried what is available, and still not able to log into Adobe Connect.

Thanks,

Erica