Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Recommendations in Adobe Target Recommendations.

Level 2

hi,

We are not able to sync the products into the recommendation engine , even after 48 hours. We have created a recommendation activity on a page for a ecommerce site with products.

Please see the screenshot attached below.

3 Replies

Employee

How are you trying to feed the products into the Recs engine? Are you passing values on the page (using targetPageParams() function), using feeds (csv, google product feed, Analytics Classification) or via API? Have you been uploading the products to "all environments" or to a specific one? 

What shows up on the Catalog Search page (Target > Recommendations > Catalog Search) when you search for a product?

Level 2

hi ,

We have passed the products in the targetPAgepArams() method with the target global mbox, since this was not working as expected , we even tried using the mboxUpdate() and mboxDefine() method with a dynamic mbox.

I have shared a document explaining the steps i followed.

Level 3

Hi Could you please let me know the API by which we can feed product from AEM to Target Recommendation activity

What will be unique key in that case entity.id?

Please explain the process of uploading products from AEM to Target Premium recommendation activity