Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Preview and Live links work only in Firefox

Level 1

Hello, I am very new to Target and have questions. I created a test with  3 experiences. I am currently testing the 3d one. There is a pop-up fixed on each page. There is also a chat window on one of the pages of the site. What needed to happen is the functionality of the chat window in the pop-up. I inserted the chat part HTML code inside the pop-up, did not change the names of any classes so that they can be used by JS of the original site since the functionality needs to be the way it is. I only manipulated the looks. So, now, what happens is it works on firefox but not any other browser. The action needs to happen on click. When I click on the box it pulls up the chat. The click action is not recognized by other browsers. I cleared cache multiple times on all of them but it does not help. I modified HTML in the VEC and added styles in the custom code. What do I do next? 

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Natasha ,

Can you please check if pop up's are not blocked in other browsers in which you are testing . If already enabled , please let us know so that we can further test the issue.

Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 10

Hi Natasha,

Are you still facing the issue ?. If yes, Please do let us know.

Regards

Parit Mittal