Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Performance Report API filter by segment

Level 1

I am trying to filter the performance report by segment names. I have tried parameter names: 'Segments', 'SegmentName', 'allSegments'. The API is working but when the report is compared with the report with all segments(No filtering by segment), I do not see any change in count values of successmetrics. Both the reports are same.

Please help to resolve the issue. 

8 Replies

Level 10

Hi ,

We are looking into your query and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 10

Hi ,

The parameter name is "reportingSegmentLocalId" & for multiple params - either you can send comma separated list of IDs or concatenate individual localId param like this
"reportingSegmentLocalId=1&reportingSegmentLocalId=2&reportingSegmentLocalId=3"

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

Hi Parit,

Thanks for the response, I have tried the parameter “reportSegmentLocalId” by providing some segment value to this but it is not filtering by segment however API is not showing any error.

This parameter is looking for any specific Id for each segment, I looked into the Target Standard and Classic as well but I didn’t find any specific Id defined for each segment there. To make this parameter workable for Performance Report API, how could I get these Ids?

Please help to resolve this.

Level 10

Hi Shalinee,

Did you check the campaign definition via APIs ?. pls check that and look for segmentLocalId field there.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 1

Hi Parit,
Yes, I have checked the campaign definition via "Campaign View API" and tried different version of this API as well but I didn't find "reportSegmentLocalId" in any of the response of this API. 
Can you please guide where would I get this ID and if you can share a sample response of the API which gives this ID that would be great.

Thanks,
Shalinee Dutta

Level 1

Hi Parit,

Any updates on above?

Thanks,

Shalinee Dutta

Level 10

Hi Shalinee,

I have redirected your query to the concerned team and will get back to you on this ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 10

Hi Shalinee,

Can you please share your company details with us like  Client Code, Company Account Name in a private message so that we can help you with the Exact API Call.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal