Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Monitoring Campaign offline analysis

Level 2

Does anyone have a good format/template for offline analysis of monitoring campaigns.  I have several data points I want to look at, and possibly use a model.

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Is this specific to Adobe Target? or are you looking for an offline template in general.

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi Shekar,

I am looking for an offline template in general.  Since I use Target, that is the data I will be using to populate the template.  Do you have one that you use?

Employee

Hi Wendy,

Check out the "Complete Confidence Calculator" that you can download from our help documentation: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/tnt/help/t_Downloading_Data_in_a_CSV_File.html

-Kimen

Level 2

Thanks Kimen.

Unfortunately this doesn't work.  I'm looking for a template that let's me compare different engagement metrics for several campaigns combined.  I appreciate the suggestion though.

Employee

Ah,sorry, no it's something we have because the way people combine campaigns for analysis is usually really specific to their setup and use case. I think you could use this template as a starting point though since all the lift & confidence calculations are there.

I hope that helps a bit!

Level 2

Thanks.  I'll try it as a staring point.  :)