Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Meaning "Clicked On Recommendations" Metric for Control experiment with no recommendations

Level 2

Hello 

How Adobe Recommendations defines "Clicked On Recommendations" for the control recipe with no Recommendation displayed?

I would be grateful for an explaination.

Thanks.

AG

4 Replies

Level 10

Alexander,

It sounds like you are indicating the system is allowing you to choose "clicked on a recommendation" as a success metric for an experience that doesn't have one. If that is the case, you'll want to have Customer Care file a bug on your behalf.

If I have misunderstood your post, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi ,

Is the above issue resolved ?

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Hi Parit

In a recommendations campaign I have the control recipe (with no recs) and the actual recommendations experience.

The question still remains:

How can I have counts for the metric "Clicked on recommendation" in the control group where no recommendations reside?

Why does the control has counts at all?

Thanks.

Alex

Administrator

Hi Alexander,

If you are still experiencing this, would you mind sharing the details with us in a bug report (you can just shoot an email to Customer Care so that one can be filed on your behalf)? This way we can have our engineers take a look.

Thanks,
Amelia