Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Less offer options in MV test as in A/B Test

Level 1

Hi everyone

When creating an A/B test, i see more options to change the offer in the editor than when creating a multivariate test:

A/B test

ab.png

Multivariate test

mv.png

Are you planning to add the same features to the Multivariate testing as well?

Regards,
Patrick

2 Replies

Administrator

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your question! We are not planning to add the A/B test offer change options to the MVT because multiple offers are created at once in MVT, preventing one from rearranging in bulk. Hope this was helpful!

Warmly,

Amelia

Level 1

Hi Amelia

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my delayed reply.

Does this apply to both Standard and Premium or just Standard? I ask because some Target product sheet contains the following passage:

Multivariate testing (MVT)—Explore the impact of changing and combining different elements on

a page—in more permutations than any marketer could do manually. For example, test multiple

hero images on a home page, in conjunction with testing the image location and a button’s color,

size, and placement. Similarly, test paths through a site to determine which path has the highest

conversion rate. MVT works best with high-traffic sites that provide enough data to reach statistical

significance with results.

Regards
Patrick