Expand my Community achievements bar.

*Important* Just 7 days left! Transitioning from Target Classic to Target Standard/ Premium!

Administrator

Dear Target Community,

Please be aware of the following important dates as they pertain to the capabilities available in Target Classic as we all migrate over to Target Standard/ Premium. We've completed Phase 1, and are approaching Phase 2, where no new campaigns and no editing of existing campaigns can be done in Target Classic.

Read on here for more details, and feel free to reply to this thread with any questions or concerns!

Warmly,

Amelia

-------------------------------------------------------------------

• September 14, 2017 (Phase 1): No new campaigns can be created in Target Classic; existing campaigns can still be edited.
  • October 17, 2017 (Phase 2): Read/Only status for all users; no new campaigns and no editing of existing campaigns in Target Classic.APIs that are linked to your Target Classic account will be decommissioned. These API calls are based on a username and password-based authentication and use the hostname testandtarget.omniture.com. If your API calls contain a user name and password in the request URL, you must transition to Adobe I/O APIs.
  • November 14, 2017 (Phase 3): Decommissioning of Target Classic; no access to UI. The remaining APIs will be decommissioned.
2 Replies

Level 2

Hello -

I'm trying to find the equivalent to Locations > Usage in Adobe Target Premium.  Does that exist yet? 

Thanks!

Kerri

Administrator

Hi Kerri,

Thanks for your question! Locations > Usage will not exist because Adobe Target contracts are no longer billed based on usage.

Thanks,

Amelia