Expand my Community achievements bar.

Import Failed: Credentials Error

Level 2

Hi Everyone:

Our feeds within criteria passing through FTP csv file failed due to Credentials Error. it worked fine previously.

Do you know what is causing this issue?

1824457_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

Jane

6 Replies

Level 5

are you able to ftp to the server with the credentials. that would be the first step to check.

Level 5

were you able to get this resolved ? Would like to know what was done to fix this.

Level 2

Yes, it was due to concurrent feed, i contacted client care and asked them to disable some of the criteria i never used.

Employee

Hi jingruw29152785​,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To confirm, are you using the Adobe hosted server i.e. ftp2.omniture.com for FTP? Recently, we have implemented a Firewall IP rate limit for concurrent connections. We have set in place some restrictions, which may cause your IPs to be blocked by our Firewall rules when you hit a certain limit of concurrent connections. Could you please open a Client Care ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com with details on the Target account name, FTP server credentils, file name and the public IPs (the IP from which you are connecting to the FTP service) so we can verify if your connections are indeed being affected/blocked by the Firewall. Please let me know if you have any questions!