Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to do Adobe Target Cases for Mobile Application : Native and Hybrid

Community Advisor

Dear Members,

I know that we can implement Adobe Target for our Native Applications : Target for mobile apps overview

But not sure how the same will work for Hybrid ones! Unable to get any information about Hybrid ones.

We have an Hybrid Application where the tagging was done using DTM. Now we need to do few Adobe Target Cases on Application and we are not pretty sure how to kick start.

Still Target on Mobile Application is a nightmare. Can someone guide or help? Many thanks!

Thanks and Regards,

Arun

3 Replies

Community Advisor

So I may be misunderstanding the question, but I am not aware of any hybrid integrations for Adobe Target. There is the native library, as you already linked, and there is the client side which you refer to via DTM. The documentation on how to call Target is here:

at.js functions overview

Perhaps you are asking how to get native and web to talk to each other and that could be accomplished via query string params into the webview that opens up the client side app. You can pass through the tntid, session id, etc. in order to have it around in the pseudo web browser.

Maybe a bit more information would help me better understand the question.

Community Advisor

Dear Eric Vidana,

Will the at.js functions works for an Hybrid Application?

Application is constructed in a different way i assume, then how will the offers get downloaded at the Application? I am quite confused and stand alone.

Thank You!

Arun

Community Advisor

Yes, as long as when you say hybrid, you are referring to a web frame/web view in the app that builds an iframe around a website. The implementation on the website would be very separate/different from the native app.