Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Error While Creating Activity With LocalHost URL | Adobe Target

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

We are new to Adobe Tools and exploring various features. Hosted some local HTML pages for demo.

While creating any Activity with the localhost URL, it's giving an error as below. Can you please provide a turnaround/solution for this

In discussion forums found a similar problem for others but it’s an unanswered one.!

Attaching the screenshot for reference.

In The Activity URL passing the following link:

http://localhost/index.html

Activity_Error.jpg

Thanks,

Praveen C

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

praveenc63682930​,

Great question. Try to use this plug-in (Adobe Target VEC Helper - Chrome Web Store ) to force inject the libraries needed to display the site in the VEC. Let me know how that works out for you. Also if interested here is the KB article on the VEC helper: Visual Experience Composer helper extension

If I did a good job please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Employee

praveenc63682930

I would suggest to disable enhanced experience composer while creating an activity on this page. This can be done in 2 ways as below

1. Disable EEC for the account, before creating the activity.

Go to Setup > Disable Enhanced experienced composer from the toggle button

This would not modify anything for the existing activities, rather any new activity would be created with EEC OFF

2. You can also disable EEC for the specific activity.

Once you receive this error, click on the gear button and go to 'Page Delivery' > diable EEC from the toggle button and SAVE

Click next and Save the activity again.

This should help you to load the page within Target VEC. Let me know if that helps.