Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

dynamic parameter

Level 2

Hello,

I want to get logged-in user information such as e-mail, phone etc as a dynamic parameter and create and audience. How can I pass information of registered user ? with mbox or with profie parameter ?

Thanks

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

burcakk14301493​,

If I had to do this I would accomplish it by passing in an mbox parameter for each (email,phone, etc) to the target-global-mbox. I would then build an audience based on those parameters. Here is a Knowledge Base article with more information on how to pass in parameters to the target-global-mbox:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/ov/c_pass_parameters_to_global_mbox.html

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Employee

Hi burcakk14301493​ Also do check out this documentation that talks about getting data into target through different methods.

Methods to get data into Target